Life as I know it...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Who ARE you crazy people??

Original Post: October 29, 2006

I find this blog writing to be strangely cathartic. I don't know why...I just do. What I find bizarre is that there are people that READ this nonsense. Who ARE you??? I mean, is it you--my poor, dear, friends??? If so, please, please, please do not feel obligated in any way shape or form to read my inane ramblings! I am merely sitting here writing to a) avoid cleaning my house b) to avoid paying my bills c) because there is nothing good on tv and I've watched everything I have tivoed and d) well...frankly, as most of you who know me well enough know...to avoid calling/texting/emailing "the ex" ...so PLEASE...do not torture yourself out of some feeling of obligation "Oh GOD, Amy posted another damn blog..." It tells me how many people read it and I can't help but be amazed as the number increases--and also, frankly, mortified...I feel like perhaps I should take a writing class...or edit what I am saying...(and possibly erase the first posting on here)...mostly though...I'm just wondering...who the hell are you? Just random myspacers trolling through the myspace world dropping into peoples sites and saying "wonder what this is about"? That is even more bizarre than thinking it is my friends reading this drivel! God, what if my MOM is reading this? The possibilities are endless and if I continue to think about it, I'll stop posting blogs--and if I stop posting blogs--I'll run out of constructive activities, which will take me back to either calling any number of ex-boyfriends or...well, refer to blog #1. So I'm just going to end this here and continue blogging. But seriously...who the fuck are you people????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home