Life as I know it...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

To all the men I've loved before...

Original Post: July 5, 2007

Notes to my ex-boyfriends...in no particular order:

A mustang with 'thump in the trunk' does NOT make you look cool

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as too much romance—we women like to call it sappiness, , smothering or just plain 'going overboard'

I'm not comparing you to other guys, but yes, I've been hurt before, so no, I don't trust you fully – and no, you are not allowed to hold it against me because you always say "women always ___________" fill in the blank – so your ass does it too

Insulting girls (including me) in front of your friends – makes you look like LESS of a man, not more of one

No, I DON'T expect you to read my mind – I just expect you to have common sense

Yes, moot IS a word you dolt, look it up

I'm not quite so certain you understand how to use the word "soulmate" correctly in a sentence...

Yes, I DID have a crush on the guy from "Steak Escape"


Just make the effort to fit in with my friends – you don't have to like them – but can you give them the chance?

Screwing around behind my back because you can't bear the thought of breaking up with me and losing me is NOT the compliment you think it is

No – that "thing you do" is NOT as impressive as you think it is

Yes – as a matter of fact – I HAVE had better

If I decide to spend the night out with my friends instead of hanging out with you, it does NOT mean I no longer care about you

Crying is NOT my way of putting you on a guilt trip – in fact – it pisses me off that I'm crying probably more than it pisses you off

The only couples who agree on everything live in Stepford – if someone is happy all the time – they are faking it…and bitching to their girlfriends about you behind your back

Ummm...actually...I WILL get over you, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home