Life as I know it...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My neighborhood

Original Post: July 6, 2007

In my neighborhood, I have a llama- who I call Frank. Two roof dogs. That is, dogs who live on the roof of a house. Two roosters. Chickens. Either one very mobile and ubiquitous black and white cat named Denise or a LOT of black and white cats that are the spawn of one very wanton black and white cat named Denise. Too many stray dogs, that may or may not be very pleasant but when approached by my dog-hater of a dog, become ferocious, bloodthirsty beasts. A gopher turtle named Spike. And an otter...whom I call Maurice...but he prefers Otis...because otters, I think, enjoy alliteration. I almost forgot -- the duck family! White ducks - red bills. Fraufalaushe, PigPen and Mr. & Mrs. Duck. They would have been so offended if I hadn't mentioned them. And one VERY obnoxious woodpecker...who I wouldn't miss if he opted to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home