Life as I know it...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

These surveys give me a rash

Original Post: November 4, 2006

What is it with you people and the myspace surveys? I do not CARE if you like chocolate more than vanilla! If you like winter more than summer, well, frankly, I don't know how you made it onto my friends list--we obviously have nothing in common as I can't stand it below 80. These things are insane...in the sake of sportsmanship however, I will participate. I thought of filling out EVERY DAMN ONE of the surveys I have received and posting it on this blog...but then I realized that I have to work on Monday and I won't have time to finish. So here it goes...the first, and last, myspace survey on my page:

AHEM--

A Survey
My ex was ...
1.liar, cheater, manipulator 2. smart, sensitive, thoughful (currently single--ladies--call me, i will fix you up) 3. liar, cheater, anti-social, selfish and accented 4. the love of my life (*please note--those are in order of ex-boyfriends-not traits describing one ex)Maybe I should ...find a cure for cancer. or eat breakfast.I love ...twinkies. my dog. funny noises. the smell of new shower curtains. the ocean. (this list could go on and on. i mean, shouldn't that put some sort of qualifier on here???)

I don't understand
...these fucking random vague questions. math. men. foreign languages. how to assemble a car engine. why i am filling this out. certainly why you are torturing yourself by reading it.

I lost my...
virginity seems the most obvious answer. mind. soulmate. marbles. other sock. faith in humanity.

People would say that I'm ...
witty. bitchy. funny. sensitive. insecure. smart. stupid. sassy. crazy. sane. responsible. wild. guess it depends on who you ask.

Love is ...
confusing. warm. fuzzy. projectile-vomit inducing. great when it is there--not so great when it is not. love is a fire, the question is, will it warm your hearth or burn down your house? some famous quote from some chick i don't remember...

Somewhere, someone is ...
god, these get more and more stupid, don't they?

I will always ...
regret filling out this survey

Forever is ...
about how long it takes to fill out this survey. "forever is a mighty long time" Prince

I never want to ....
be stabbed in the eye with an ice pick

I think the current President ...
has a really hard job that i would never want to do

When I wake up in the morning ...
I wish my dog would learn to use the toilet

Life is full of ...
endless possiblity

My past has been an incredible . . .
string of events that brought me to this second in time

I get annoyed when ...
we do NOT have time for this question

I wish ...
i may, i wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight..

My dog is...
the most adorable, obnoxious, loveable shitbag you have ever seen

My cat ...
is a BITCH who I love but merely tolerates the presence of any of the rest of us

Kisses are the worst when ...
they mean goodbye

Tommorrow I'm going to ...
try

I really want ...
to believe

I have low tolerance for people who ...d
on't know how to eat out in public

If I had a million dollars...
i would buy you a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home