Life as I know it...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Head Shaving

Original Post: February 17, 2007

I just saw Britney's new 'do'...or 'non-do' if you will...I can tell you that no matter how crazy I currently am, I will not shave my head. I have done many things after a break up. Almost every female I know has colored and cut their hair after a break-up. I have, in no particular order:

colored my hair
cut my hair
permed my hair
gotten a tattoo
gotten my belly pierced
gotten my belly pierced again
started working out
stopped working out
shopped
a lot
gone on a wild druken rampage
drunk dialed
drunk texted
recycled
broken things
lots of things
gotten my belly pierced 2 more times (there was the taking out of belly rings between all of these piercings)

and I'm sure lots of other things that only my nearest and dearest can remember as I was delusional with heartbreak--however, i can honestly say i have never once considered shaving my head. I have wanted to shrivel up and die. I've stayed on my couch refusing to eat and shower for way longer than is hygenic...but still, never once have I thought of going the Sinade O'Conner route. What, on this green and lovley Earth, can Britney be thinking? I realize she is in a drug induced haze, but somewhere, through the cloud of perscription medication and booze, can she not see her DAMN FACE??? And for the love of all that is holy and good, does this woman not have girlfriends that would grab those clippers from her hands and say "are you out of your fucking mind???" cuz i know my friends would slap me in the face before they would let me look that bad. Do her friends hate her that much. She has so much to evaluate. I feel just awful for her.
I would like to thank Adam B for inspiring me to write this blog...he does not know me, but I have not blogged in a long time and I just read his and it prompted me to write this one. So thanks.
Oh...and for your useless fact--did you know that...ummm...how about that relationships suck big gigantic things of suckiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home